Thought I’d show off the latest look for Plume Creator, the writer’s program for Linux. It’s starting to come together nicely. I use it full time now for my next novel. Here is a list of new features and fixes in the latest version:
– bug fixed : when pasting plain text, line breaks weren’t pasted
– bug fixed : crash when tabs are all closed and showing previous scene
– bug fixed : notes an synopsys right margins wrong in new scenes
– New Project Manager
– Wordcount centered under the sheet.
– “Tree” dock renamed “Project” dock
– Closing Project dock is now forbidden
– Project button removed in vertical toolbar
– “Show Previous Scene”, “Outliner” and “Fullscreen” buttons are moved to the side tool bar
– Plume is now lightly styled
– added a basic spreadsheet Outliner
– removed the sheets Outliner (temporary)
– added a “View” menu
– added a few icons
I haven’t had much time to play with this new version, but I’m excited to give it a try.
3 thoughts on “Plume Creator Update”
I could fix, but you see the scroll bar, not previously passed. Great program. Thank you.
When you are in Full Screen mode, try right clicking on the text and selecting the Options menu item, then Width. This lets you widen the area where text is displayed. There are many options available if you right click in Plume Creator. ;-)
When I write in full screen does not display all the text. Do you know why that happens?